Colby James is 6 months old, 16 pounds, 27 inches long, and has his 1st tooth! He is getting to be such a big boy, I can't believe it. He has been doing so great cutting his first tooth, although he has been a little fussy today. Here he is in a photo opp on his 1/2 a year birthday; sitting, standing, and posing :)
He actually stood up with support on his back for just a sec. It was pretty hard to take the pic, I didn't want him to fall :)

He is getting more hair and it is much lighter than when he was first born. He is such a little man!
He is finally finished being swaddled and he loves his blanket! He just nuzzels his face in the blanket and falls right asleep. I think he has an attachment already :)

Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
I can't believe that he is already 6 months old...HOLY CRAP! He is so stong and so perfectly cute!!! I miss you, my phone busted in 2 last week so I've been out of commission for awhile. I finally got a new one today! I'll call ya!
cool pic colby
He is the cutest little guy on this planet! I miss giving him kisses and hugs. I think he needs another trip to Oregon so his Grandmas can spoil him with love! Thanks for keeping us updated with the posts on your blog.
Love Terri, GG, Mom
He is so cute, can't wait to see everyone......6 months old, wow....love you guys....Suzanne, Nana
Saw your website for heavenly hearts. Looks great! I would totally let you watch my child if you lived here! Hope the meeting went well today. Love ya lots! Erin
Cute pics of Colby...I just want to squeeze him and kiss his little cheeks:-)) You must be one proud mommy~ Miss you and love ya
Meg
he is so adorable. i can't wait til kelly can do all the things colby can! he still can't even roll over!
Just found your blog, Colby is a real cutie. You guys look like you are doing really good but you must miss Oregon. We just moved back and are loving it. Tell Rob that my Rob says hi.
Post a Comment