Monday, January 28, 2008

Where fun happens....

We had a great Sunday with our friends Jeff and Tawni! We love hanging out with them and always have sooo much fun, and yesterday was not any different. We made our way to the game and had GREAT seats, in the lower section! My goal was for us to get on that jumbo tron and we made it!!! It was so much fun and absolutely hilarious! I knew that we would make it if Robby did his white man's robot, and I was right. We would stand up, yell, dance, but as soon as Robby did his robot, the camera man and the entire Oracle stadium loved it! We were all dancing on that jumbo tron, it was great :) Here is us getting ready for the game! Here we are at our seats, wearing all of our gearTawni and I Us cheering for another Warrior Win!



7 comments:

Rob Dyer said...

WARRIORS BABY! We have made the jumbotron at Candlestick and now Oracle! The white man's robot has made it's way around the west coast and helped to a win Sunday night! Andris with record high 26 rebounds. #15 going big.
White Man Robot,
Rob #15

Bellenghi Family said...

How fun for you guys!!! I am glad you are getting out and have fun date nights with Robby. Can't wait to see you next! Miss you

Shalyse said...

I HAVE TO LEARN THAT DANCE...can you video it? :-) HOW hilarious!

Dustin Diaries said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Did you get season tickets to the warriors too? You guys are big time!!! Sorry I didn't call this weekend, busy down in roseburg. I work mon and tues this week. Miss you

The Dyer family said...

HAHA Shalyse, no I will not video it, you can do the robot!
Erin - We do not have season tickets, we just found some great seats on craigeslist!

Megan and Dan said...

Love the pics you crazy kids!! Looks like fun!! Miss ya and wish that was us you were going to the game with:((
Love ya,
Meg

Anonymous said...

glad the boys decided to take the wives with them, Robby you are so talented. Love Mom