I finally had my chance to go snowboarding and it was so much fun! Rob and I made a quick trip to Oregon, his first time back in 8 months! He was able to watch Colby and hang out with his fam and friends, while I went snowboarding with Terri, Ashley, and Lindsey. I had a great time but it was so much harder then I ever remember. I don't think my body has recovered from giving birth, I felt like an old maid :) I felt so old, like I already need knee and hip replacements! What is up with that, it is VERY frustrating!! Hopefully I will NOT feel like that forever :) I did have a great time and hopefully I will be able to go again soon. Thanks girls for the much needed girl time! We were also able to get the four boys together again, even for just a short time. It is very difficult now to get a pic of them all together sitting still, you really have to be quick with the camera. This is the best pic I could get. They are all soooo cute and I hope they grow up to be the best of friends! :)
Colby trying to brace himself with Jack. Jack is absolutely hilarious, always on the go! I think he was trying to sit on Colby :)
I love this pic of my little man, he is such a doll!
Coleton giving Colby kisses. Coleton is such a sweet boy! He recently became a big brother to Cash and I know he will be a GREAT big brother. We can't wait to meet the new addition!
Uncle Chris feeding Colby, with Muffy watching over :) I love this pic! Colby loves his Uncle and misses him very much. We love you Chris!
Ashley and I having fun in the snow. I had so much fun with you girl, you are absolutely hilarious!! A - You are a great snowboarder. B - You are a great sister in law.
Ashley and I having fun in the snow. I had so much fun with you girl, you are absolutely hilarious!! A - You are a great snowboarder. B - You are a great sister in law.






4 comments:
I love those picts. I sure had a fun time with you guys while your were up here. I can't wait for you to move back home, or at least closer. We all miss you guys already.
Love Terri, Mom, GG
A. I love you
B. I'm pumped I got to hang out with you
C. I miss you guys already!
my fav pic is the one with chris and MUFFY! maybe if she ever dies, you can have her stuffed and give her to Hallie so she can carry her around all she wants! HAHA that was so fun to see you guys...WE NEED TO LIVE CLOSER TO EACHOTHER!!!
i like your pics on here
Post a Comment