It has now been six weeks since little Colby was born and that means I am in the clear! I had my six week appointment today and my doctor gave me a clean bill of health. So that means I can start working out and getting my body back! Now I just can't wait for Colby to start sleeping through the night. I would like to know all of your thoughts on how long this will take?? Hopefully soon! :) I have had so much fun these past couple weeks with so many visitors. My family and best friends Ginger, Rhianna, Erin, and Ashley. Thank you so much girls, I loved having you here and miss you so much! Ashley (Robby's sister) was able to go to her first NFL game and what a game! The 49ers came back to win it with 23 seconds left, it was a blast! We are definitely raising our son to be comfortable with noise, he slept through the entire celebration. I have a ton of pics to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
ok so you are alive! I have been calling you forever!!! call me. Cute pictures! I miss you guys so much! As for sleeping through the night...mmmm well it took Hallie a little while so don't talk to me about it, I was frustrated for a long time. just nursing in bed is really nice (don't tell the doctors I said that)...but good luck :-)
Love the new pics...
I think that every baby is different either they sleep through the night at first or they start later. I know Nathan slept through the night early and then when he got about 4-5 months never slept through the night. So Iwould say that sleep will be coming your way soon!
Take care luv ya,
Meg
Hi there,
I came across your blog after clicking on the 'next blog' link at the top of my own one. I hope you don't mind me browsing.
Firstly your son is gorgeous congratulations.
I have a 2 year old and he slept through the night from around 8 weeks. Every child is different, but all I can say is the first 6 weeks are so hard and you've passed that now, you'll see it getting easier and easier from now on:)
I love the pics. Getting Colby used to noise is great especially being around the Dyer family. :) LOL You look great and I am sooo happy for you all. Good luck with the working out, not that you need it. Take care and I will hopefully see you guys soon. I would love for Colby and Logan to get to know eachother. Love ya.
Post a Comment