
This was Colby's first trip to the beach! Going through SF, we decided to stop at the coast in Pacifica.

We are seeing Colby smile and laugh everyday now! I can't believe how much he changes, it is so amazing watching him grow.

I love this outfit! I bought it at a store called Janie and Jack in Walnut Creek. Erin and I went shopping on the streets of downtown Walnut Creek. They have so many of the best stores, it was so much fun!

This is a great pic of Erin with Colby when she came to visit. Thanks so much for coming, I had a great time and miss you already.

9 comments:
I love that little snuggle buggle!!! He is SO smiley!!! Give him a humungo smootch from his Auntie Shalyse!!!
Ohmigosh. He is changing so fast and he is so darn cute! I love his smile and those big beautiful eyes. What a doll!
Love Grandma GG
I love that outfit, so cute, he looks so much like Robby, same hairline.....can't wait to see you all in 4 weeks
Hey Love the music and all the pics! Sorry have not posted anything in a long time but we are going to the lake this weekend and I will try and get some good pics!
Hope all is well!
Love ya chica!
LOVE THE DANCING THING...hilarious!!! I need to make one. and that I SHALL BELIEVE...you know that was in honor of my house every freakin night on repeat for 4 years! :-) I have to download it!
That video is way too funny. A good laugh before I go to bed.
Love you guys.
Terri (GG)
Hey Savannah, it's Jaemi! Shalyse has me conviced I need to create a Blog. She never did take no for an answer... :) Congratulations on your little man, he's so handsome! Mine turned 2 in May. Enjoy these days! Keep in touch. JM
He is sooo adorable. That outfit is so cute by the way. I bet you guys are loving watching him grow. They truly are amazing; every day is something new, enjoy it.
It was so nice seeing you and Colby! I can't wait to spend more time with you while you are here!
I miss you so much and seeing you just makes me so happy:)
You little Colby is do darn cute and can't wait to hold him!!
Love ya and see ya soon!
Meg
Post a Comment