
I love these pics, he is so adorable! I can't believe he is a month old already. Time flies and he changes everyday. This is the first week that we do not have any company. So now I am able to learn how to be a MOM on my own and I love it!! It is a challenge not having the help. Thank you so much to our family and friends who traveled all this way to visit and help. We love you!!

I love this pic! Daddy loving on his son :)

Colby's first 49er game when he was 8 days old!

9 comments:
Love the pics...how frekin cute!
The 49'r game is the best! 8 days out and you pop a kid out and you don't even look like it!
He is changing so much and he is very cute!
Love ya,
Meg
LOVVVVVE these pics!! The smile is just so freakin' adorable. See, he knows already how lucky he is to have such great parents!! I also love it that you guys are just packing him along and going about your life...the 49ers picture is just classic!
8 days seriously??? I was still in bed feeling like my crotch got smashed by a semi! you are a champ and that little kid is the freakin cutest boy I've ever seen...NOT JOKING! Love ya!
i can't believe how he has changed so fast, i miss u guys please come home, what a sweet smile, please send me those pictures. love mom and grandma #1
I can't believe how much he has changed in one month! I can't wait to see him at new years! It sounds like you are enjoying motherhood, which is awesome! I am so glad we are all going to be raising our boys together! Miss you
so I keep trying to call the 971 number, but always get some weird answering machine...is that your number???
Hey guys.
That is one of the most amazing babys on this planet. I love the smile. You must be doing it right. Loving, living and laughing. I miss you and love you lots.
GG - Greatest Grandma......
so cool how he looks like a little person and not just a wrinkly little baby. can't wait to introduce kelly to him at christmas time...you are coming to salem, aren't you?
GO 49ERS !!!!
Post a Comment