I will tell Roxy Hi and tell Thorr hello from us as well I don't think that Thorr has ever met Gunny but I think they would like eachother...Miss you guys too! Love the backyard can't wait to come sit in the back yard with the little Colby and you! :) Love meg
We are now a family of 4! We are a young family that loves having fun and being adventurous. We stay grounded through this fast pace life of Cali through God who gives us strength, He is amazing!
3 comments:
That looks beautiful, when can we come swimming? Have you been in it yet...any skinny dippin'? :-)
I will tell Roxy Hi and tell Thorr hello from us as well I don't think that Thorr has ever met Gunny but I think they would like eachother...Miss you guys too!
Love the backyard can't wait to come sit in the back yard with the little Colby and you! :)
Love meg
Love the new pics...your belly is out there! Wow, any movement yet?
Keep me udated!
Meg
Post a Comment