Monday, July 16, 2007

Counting down the days!


Rob and I have officially been married for a year!! We spent most of our anniversary in our back yard setting up our pool. Our back yard is being landscaped and we love it. It feels like you are walking outside into an oasis.
We also made our first trip to the hospital yesterday. I could have sworn I was going into labor :) These days I am having contractions quite often and feeling very uncomfortable. I am ready to get this baby out! Unfortunately I think we still have a couple weeks left, but hopefully soon we will be able to meet our little guy.

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

You are SO cute! I want to rub that belly!!! I bet you are dying in the heat and just ready to get him out! MIss you.

Megan and Dan said...

You look so cute...Colby is on his way out!! Love ya