Saturday, July 7, 2007

Fun in the Sun!

Robby and I are getting settled in our new home of Oakley, California. It is a challenge because of the new change but we absolutely love it here! We are 1 hr. away from everything, there is so much to do. You all will love to come and visit :)
Robs new job is stressful and tiring with the long hours. It is difficult for him but he is learning a lot. I miss him already but we know everything will get better.
We are still awaiting for our little Colby. I have found a hospital and a great doctor that I love. I am 36 wks prego and I am getting very anxious. My new doctor gave me another ultrasound, so I was able to see him again. His measurements estimated at 5 pounds 8 ounces! Everything looks great and so now we are just waiting on our little guy to arrive!!

4 comments:

Shalyse said...

Sven...I am so excited for you guys! You will stay so busy down there with all of the fun things to do. We will come visit soon, but we have to wait to see that little Colby-boy!

Megan and Dan said...

Wow we are so happy to see some pics of you down in Cali. You both look so great and happy! Cali must be a great adventure for you guys! We miss you a ton and can't wait to come down to see you!
Love ya Meg and Dan

Anonymous said...

remember, put those cleets on right away and get his feet pumping. Gotta work on his 40 time! Love, Brett

Anonymous said...

Yay! Cute house. So, spying on you from Shalyse's page... My aunt lives in Oakley... Love,Kali'