Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wedding fun!

Our great friends and cousin Brett & Stephanie got married this last weekend. We had a GREAT time with friends and family, we had so much fun! Robby's family came into town and we were able to get together with most of the Dyer clan. The wedding was beautiful and we miss you all already! Robby looked so HOT in his tux :)
The bride and groom, Brett and Stephanie Dyer. You both look amazing and so happy. We love you guys!
Grandpa Mike and Grandma Terri spending some time with our baby boy. We love you guys and always have so much fun with you. Thanks so much for everything, we miss you!
Me with the bride the day before the wedding. We had a great time celebrating their big day!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

savannah u look great, teri u look amazing... and Robby u look good also.see you all soon...Suzanne

Shalyse said...

HOLY TAN GIRL! I am so jealous...you can't text me anymore telling me you are laying out..I am so sad being here in this FREAKIN HAIL!

you all look BEAUTIFUL. weddings are always so much fun. LOVE the new family picture!

XOXO!

Megan and Dan said...

Ditto on what Shalyse said...no more texting saying your laying out tan chick I am just cheleous! You look great and love the fam pic very cute! It is always fun to dress up for the weddings!!
Love ya guys!

Rob Dyer said...

I can't believe that Brett and Stephanie had a 49ers cake at their wedding and we didn't! Great site babe. Lovin' yours more than mine lately.
-Rob

Amber said...

Happy 9 months to Colby today! I cant believe he has 6 teeth already! What a big boy! :-)