Our best friends Megan & Dan came down for a visit! We were on the GO the entire weekend and had TONS of FUN. We went wine barrel tasting in Sonoma County and it was such an event, we had a GREAT time! I absolutely LOVE this part of Cali, it is so beautiful. Robby's family lives there and I wish we lived there as well :) We got a babysitter on Saturday, so the 4 of us headed out to go wine tasting. It is a huge event in the town of Healdsburg, where you can go out to the vineyards, or stick downtown and go to ALL the different tasting rooms. You pay $20 for a wine glass and get to taste everywhere for the entire weekend! We stuck in town on Saturday and had so much fun that we drove back Sunday to go to the vineyards. We are definitely going again next year! Thanks SO much Dan & Megan for visiting, we had a GREAT time and miss you already!!!

Wine tasting on Sunday with the view of the beautiful vineyards!



These are great pics of Colby who is now 7 months old! He has a crazy personality and is always on the move, getting ready to crawl. I can't believe how big he is getting, he is now 17 lbs and 13 oz.

I love this pic of Colby and his cute smile :)
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love all the pics but the ones of me just don't look to great...ow well! We had tons of fun wine tasting I can't bieleve it went by so fast! Colby is a doll:)) Thanks for everything!
Terri....
I love those pictures of all of you having fun down there in the beautiful wine country. I miss it!!!!
I miss you guys. Colby looks like he just keeps getting more personalty every day. How fun.
Love you guys.
Mom, Terri, GG
Those are great pictures! keep em coming!
I am so glad that you actually got to go to that thing, you really wanted to! :-) Ok and that last picture of him and you is THE CUTEST THING EVER! His sweet little smile. frame that and put it in his room!
XOXO!
Colby is the cutest baby ever! You guys have such a beautiful little boy and I'm pumped everytime I get to show him off to everybody as my nephew!!! I miss you guys a lot and hopefully I'll get to see you soon because..
A. I love you
B. I miss you like the moon misses the stars!
and C. Refer to stage A and repeat!
-guess who
Post a Comment