Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jesus has risen!

HAPPY EASTER! Colby had his first Easter and we had a GREAT weekend. The weather here is AMAZING, I can't believe it this time of year. Mountainview Christian church put on a HUGE easter egg hunt and festival in Brentwood. It was a great gathering with an easter egg hunt for ALL age groups, even adults :) Here is Colby getting his picture taken with the easter bunny. Colby in his swing showing off his teeth :)
He acts like he is riding his swing now. He sits up, holds on, and has a great time....pretty funny.
Here is the adult easter egg hunt and of course I had to JOIN in on the fun! You can't really see me because I am being rushed at by all the CRAZY parents trying to get ALL the eggs. I'm in the back wearing a green tank top if you can see me :) It was hilarious and TONS of fun!
HAPPY EASTER!

4 comments:

Amber said...

So I love that picture with him and the Easter bunny...he looks like he is pulling on his whiskers! That is so cute! I am jealous about all the sun you guys are having over there! I hope you had a great Easter weekend!

alyssa said...

i can totally imagine colby "riding" the swing--i think kelly would do the same thing. he hates sitting back in his boucy chair, carseat, or stroller now and props himself up w/his elbows.

Shalyse said...

that pic of you running for the eggs is classic! so that was the swing I wanted to get (b/c it's a 3 in 1 and it matches my decor) :-) but I got the other one...how do you like it?

The Dyer family said...

I really like that swing. Colby only really likes it when he is tired, it puts him right to sleep which is nice! We use it alot & love how the seat comes out to be a vibrating chair!