
He is now able to hang out and have some fun on his tummy! I love these pics, he is getting so big.

First time he has lifted himself up! He will soon be rolling over.

This was when we took a trip to San Jose, remembering our younger years. I caught Colby smiling while we were in the West Valley mall, it was huge. Colby must love the mall :)

Waiting to eat at the Cheesecake Factory in San Jose!

3 comments:
Shout out to San Jo! I remember going to visit you there...how fun to go back to your old stompin ground. Did you go say hi to some of your old professor's? HAHA HAHA
I love this Blog! I love these photos! I am so grateful that you do this so we can all see you guys and enjoy it. Colby is changing so much and growing so fast I can't believe it.
I can't wait to see you in a few days!!!
Love you and miss you.
Terri, Mom, GG (Greatest Grandma)
that is a cool pics
Post a Comment