OK girls, here it goes!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30. Around 7 is the norm lately because that's when little Colby man gets up.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? Went to the drive - in and saw The Heartbreak Kid and Superbad!!
4. What is your favorite TV show? There are so many but I would have to saw The Amazing Race.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal
6. What is your middle name? Jo
7. What food do you dislike? All I can think of is blue cheese
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Anything Country
9. What kind of car do you drive? GMC Yukon
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey
11. What characteristics do you despise? Liars and cheaters
12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Europe baby!!
14. What color is your bathroom? Cream
15. Favorite brand of clothing? 7s
16. Where would you retire? I would love to travel!
17. Most memorable birthday? When Robby took me to the Kenny Chesney concert!
18. Favorite sport to watch? Football
20. Who do you expect to send this back to you? Hopefully Chris! :)
21. Person you expect to send it back first? Chris!
22. Favorite saying? Rock On! :)
23. When is your birthday? June 29
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Most definitely a night person! 25. What is your shoe size? 9
26. Pets? Rottweiler Thorr Buddy Dyer :) and cat Bailey that is now living with my parents :(
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher just like my mommy :)
28. What are you today? Right now I am a stay at home wife and mom!
29. What is your favorite candy? Anything with chocolate and peanut butter
30. Your favorite flower? Lilies
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? DEC 25!!
32. What church/synagogue do you attend? Creekside Christian Church
33. What are you listening to right now? Colby's voice playing with his toys
34. What was the last thing you ate? Almonds
35. Do you wish on stars? YES
36. Do you believe in Angels? YES
37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink
38. What is your pet peeve? Dirty dishes in the sink & leaving the toilet seat up :)
39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Megan
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES, I love my girlfriends!
41. Favorite soft drink? Ice Tea
42. Favorite restaurant? PF Changs
43. Hair Color? Blonde
44. Siblings? 0 :( But now I have a brother and sister in law, yeah!!
45. Favorite day of the year? December 25th
46. What was your favorite toy as a child? hmmm...dolls??
47. Summer or winter? Summer
48. Hugs or kisses? Kisses
49. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
50. Do you want your friends to fill this out? Yes
51. When was the last time you cried? I think it was right after Colby was born and I cried from exhaustion.
52. What is under your bed? Nothing!
53. Who is the friend you've had the longest? Rhianna
54. What did you do last night? I cooked Salmon for dinner and we watched Spiderman 3.
55. Favorite smell? My baby Colby.
56. What are you afraid of? Losing someone I love.
57. How many keys on your key ring? 3; house, car, and my parents house key.
58. How many years at your current job? I have now been a mommy for 3 months.
59. Favorite day of the week? SUNDAY!!
60. How many towns have you lived in? 5; Stayton, Aumsville, Salem, San Jose, and Oakley.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
covallis, when did you live in corvallis, you forgot stayton, and aumsville. loved the new pic of my favorite grandson. mom aks grandma # 1
NICE WORK SUV! I need to call you back, you called last night (sorry we were watching Christmas Vacation). L8
Post a Comment