Thursday, March 5, 2009

FUN PICS!

It's been a while since I've updated our blog so I thought I'd add some cute pics of our little man having fun in Oregon. Robby finally had a wk vaca, so we headed up to Or to see our fam. Robby and I also were able to getaway and stay in Bend, just the two of us. It was seriously the most relaxing and fun time, we absolutely LOVE Bend! Someday we will live there :) So since we've been back in Cali, we've been getting ready for our little girl to arrive. Her official date is April 17 and it is coming up quick and I can't wait to meet her! I am also officially done with daycare, so now I am back to being a stay at home wife and mother and I LOVE it :)
Colby and the World
Grandma Terri took Colby to the park and had some grandma time :) Colby always has so much fun with his Gparents and he absolutely LOVES them. Oh how I wish we lived closer! He is so cute with his new Spongebob hat.

I love this pic, one of my favs!

Daddy and Colby watching morning cartoons. I think it's been a while since Robby has watched cartoons that he forgot how good they are :) Ha too funny they didn't know they were getting their pic taken.
Another great pic of Ashley having some Auntie time :) Don't they just look great together, too cute!


4 comments:

Amber said...

Holy cow I cant believe its next month already! Does she have a name yet? Thats great that you guys got to come up to Oregon for a nice vaca to visit the family...im sure Colby loved being with his grandparents. Jack is so attached to his! Colby is a cutie pie, next time you are in Salem we should get them together!
Oh and that pic of him watching finding Nemo is priceless...such a cute pic! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I can't believe you are almost due. It's so exciting you are having a girl...you will absolutely love it. Tatum does the same thing in front of the t.v. watching cartoons. It's too funny how long they will stand there motionless. I swear sometimes we can walk away from her for 5 minutes and come back and she hasn't moved a muscle. Cartoons are the best!

Anonymous said...

love those pic especially the one with colby wearing my glasses he always make the funniest face....see you all soon....Suzanne

alyssa said...

getting close savannah! i bet you are so anxious waiting. well, here's hoping she comes early!