Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

We had a great 1st experience at the PP as a family. Smith's family farms was a place filled with pumpkins, hay rides, animal farm, corn maze's, hay tunnels, hoedowns, and even catered mexican food! It was amazing and by far the best PP I have ever been to. It was a great day out as a family, I just absolutely LOVE this time of year! We took tons of pics and I couldn't just pick a few, so I hope you enjoy this slide show.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MI GOSH, I love it!!! That is the greatest thing ever!!!!! I'm so glad that you put this on your blog so we can enjoy it. Thanks so much, it is wonderful!!!!
Love Terri, mom, GG

Rob, Tami, Luca, and Gia Bellenghi said...

Those are great pictures....Colby is getting so big! Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

Great slide show looks like you all had a great time.....See you all soon Love Mom

Amber said...

How fun! I love all the cute pics! So I just saw your picture of the week comment about Colby getting 4 teeth in at once...I am going through that same thing right now with Jack. 2 of which are molars. And these 4 will make a total of 12 teeth as well...not fun huh?!

The Dyer family said...

Ohhh Amber I hear ya girl! Colby is getting 2 bottom molars and those suckers are huge! And on top of that, he has strep!!! He is not a happy camper but he is getting better. I don't know how he got strep this young, but it's good that we caught it :)

Shalyse said...

how fun you guys! the first trip to the pp is THE BEST!!! always so memorable! Colby is getting so big...just think, in a few more months he'll be a BIG brother! CRAZY! :-)

I saw your mom today at the gym...I just love that lady! it made me miss you!!!