Oscar Andrew Robinson
Robby's Grandpa passed away July 8th and we miss him so much! One of my most favorite memories is when he sat Robby and I aside before we got married. He shared with us the meaning of marriage, and what it takes to make a marriage last. I felt that he was the Grandpa that I never had. Robby and I were so blessed to have become closer to him this past year and to have spend father's day with him on the ship. We love you so much and will always miss you! WE LOVE YOU and look forward to seeing you and grandma Naomi again. You will forever be in our hearts!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
this is sweet! I am sorry for your family's loss. I hope your weekend went ok with everyone there.
we sure missed you!!!
So sorry for your loss. I miss my grandparents like crazy. What a sweet memory of this past father's day...and a great picture on top of it all! Hope you are doing okay.
So sorry for you guys loss...very tough loosing someone so close to you:(( That is wonderfull that you got to spend fathers day with great pictures.
We are here for you.
Love you and miss you.
Meg
so sorry about your grandpa, I know how hard it is to lose a loved one. Love and miss you, Mom
I am so so glad that Dad got to spend his last and one of his best Fathers days with you guys. He told me how great it was that day on the ship with you. You all were so special to him. He loved you so much. And, while I want you back here with me, you have no idea how glad I am now that you were there this last year and how much that meant to Dad.
I seems God does know what he is doing.
Mom, Terri
Hey guys -- I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. I remember the post from Father's Day and thought it was so neat that you were able to spend it with him. I'm sure it meant the world! We missed you this weekend but are glad you were able to spend time with your family!!
Post a Comment