Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Night owl...

Since becoming a parent my days of being a night owl are long gone, but tonight I am up way too late and I can't sleep. I seem to always get like this before we are having people come to visit. My parents leave tomorrow to come here for Christmas! I am very excited to see them that I get way too anxious to sleep. I will be hurting in the morning when Colby wakes up at 7 on the dot. It has been stormy weather here but hopefully it will clear up by the weekend. My parents, Robby, Colby, and I are camping in the RV this weekend to celebrate the end of the 49er season. Hopefully it will be a better season next year. We are very excited to get away and have a tailgating campout, those are always the best!
Here are a couple pics of Colby learning how to sit up. In this pic he is very focused watching TV.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHMIGOSH! He is so cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I hope you get some rest tonight, I know how you feel about not sleeping. I am so sad that we won't get to see you guys for Christmas this year :(
Maybe we can do a video call.
Love you
Terri, GG, Mom

Scotty and Abbey said...

Colby is soooo stinking cute! He looks like he will be a good little wrestler like his daddy. From Terri's comment it looks like you guys won't be coming home for x-mas... so when you do come up next you guys need to give us a call so we can introduce our little ones (They may be work out partners on the same wrestling team someday!!!)

Hillary said...

Love it! Hope he didn't topple forward after that second pic! Can't wait to snuggle him up. BTW, have you seen anything in the mail??

Shalyse said...

Look at that big boy just sitting up!!! Hope you got some sleep!!!!! COME HOME ALREADY :-)

The Dyer family said...

Yes Hillary, I did get your present in the mail, Thanks so much! I left you a comment on your blog a couple days ago when it came :) I come into town on Thursday so we have to get together if you all can, we can't wait!